Diving and Snorkelling
Buleleng Regency, Karangasem Regency, Klungkung Regency, Denpasar City
Best diving and snorkelling locations are spotted at:
* Reef seen in the sea of Menjangan Island and Pemuteran (West Bali), Labuhan Amuk, Padang Bai, Candi Dasa and Gili Tepekong and Gili Mimpang, Jemeluk, Amed and Tulamben in Karangasem Regency.
* Nusa Penida, Lembongan and Ceningan in Klungkung Regency
* Lovina in Singaraja, Buleleng Regency
* Sanur in Denpasar City
Other water adventures
Tanjung Benoa, Badung, is the center for water adventures, such as jet skiing, boating, parasailing, snorkelling, diving, sailing in a yacht or cruising.
Gianyar Regency, Karangasem Regency
Great water flow and sharp rocks with natural view from green paddy fields makes your rafting experience in Bali much more interesting. This thrilling adventure can be tested on Ayung River in Gianyar or Telagawaja in Karangasem.
Visitors that travel by cruise will arrive in Benoa Harbour, Denpasar or Labuhan Amuk for big cruises. In Labuhan Amuk, visitors may enjoy the thrilling underwater panorama in a submarine that goes into the water on scheduled basis.
Badung Regency, Gianyar Regency, Jembrana Regency, Karangasem Regency, Klungkung Regency, Denpasar City
Surfers will find best and challenging spots to test their adrenaline in Bali.
They can experience the crawling wave from Indian Ocean on the south of Bali or north of Nusa Lembongan.
Yet, surfers usually visit some spots:
* Badung: Balangan, Bingin, Dreamland, Padang-Padang, Uluwatu dan Nyang Nyang.
* Nusa Dua: Green Ball.
* Kuta: Blue Ocean, Padma, Halfwat, Kuta Reef, Airport Lefts dan Right Canggu dan Parerenan.
* Denpasar: Sanur, which are popular spots for windsurving exposing best sites like Hyatt Reef, Tanjung, Sanur Reef, Padang Galak.
* Gianyar: Pantai Ketewel and Lebih. Surfing spots in Tabanan are Balian dan Soka.
* Klungkung: Nusa Lembongan.
* Karangasem: Padangbai.
* Jembrana: Medewi.
On 3.8 hectare area, the Waterbom Bali is well designed with typical Bali’s garden which is green and natural as well as modern and challenging water facilities. The waterbom area is also completed with children’s playground, relaxing spot, swimming pool, and food court.